i hope iphone 6 is a flip phone
People are going to look at the ashes of Westerburg and say, “Now, there is a school that self-destructed, not because society didn’t care, but because the school was society.” It’s pretty deep, huh? – Heathers (1988)
Advertisements of Columbia
to the extent of my knowledge, there are 5 main reasons!
- emotional regulation and/or self-soothing: anxious? excited? flap those hands!
- sensory overload: too much sensory input!! must calm down! must soothe self.
- sensory underload: too little sensory input! need stimulation!
- pain regulation: some self-harm stims, like head-banging, release endorphins in the brain that make u feel better
- communication: we can’t verbally express a thing and are frustrated! we’re trying to tell you something!
what other reasons can you think of?
i want to make a weighted blanket because weighted blankets are expensive af but also: i need money to buy the materials (26lb worth of weighted beads and fabric)
Today’s Gender of the Day is: The Galaga Ship
What’s your career Plan B?
babies need to shut the fuck up and get a job
Baelor / Blackwater / The Rains of Castamere / The Watcher on the Walls
"Episode 9 has always been the big episode."